Financial support is the lifeblood of Future Leadership Foundation missions. Your contributions make the difference.
The ministry overseas of FLF is funded in three ways:
- 1. Coaches (Trainrs) are responsible for funding all their costs, including travel, lodging and meals.
- 2. FLF, through the faithful contributions of its financial supporters, pays a portion of the project expenses as well as the infrastructure that allows this ministry to operate daily.
- 3. The global partner commits to provide a part of the training event. The FLF motto here is, Equal sacrifice, not necessarily equal funding.
So your support makes these projects possible. How you can contribute financially:
- 1. Send a check payable to Future Leadership Foundation, P.O. Box 865, Jefferson City, MO 65102. If your gift exceeds $250, FLF will send you a tax substantiation letter, your proof of a tax-deductible gift.
- 2. Create an online account and make a one-time donation or a recurring donation from your bank account or by using your credit card. Use your credit card to make a safe and secure transaction.
- 3. Support us with an estate gift in the future.
- 4. Contribute to our endowment fund. The proceeds from these contributions help us build the ministry for the future.
- 5. Support the Belarusian Seminary music program by purchasing the Fresh Wind CD. Contact FLF to order
- 6. If you shop online, use goodsearch.com. A portion your purchase will be contributed to the Future Leadership Foundation. Select Future Leadership Foundation (not FLF) as the cause of your choice. Then, whenever you shop, simply enter through the Goodshop portal to shop at any of the 5,000+ retail sites participating in the program. When you enter a site through the portal, you will see thousands of coupons for items, flight and hotel packages, clothes and tons more. No matter what you buy through the portal, Goodshop will donate funds based on your purchases!
We can assist you in making any of these possibilities a reality. The Future Leadership Foundation is a 501.c.3 non-profit corporation. All contributions received from residents of the United States are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
The Future Leadership Foundation holds itself to the highest standards of financial accountability:
- The volunteer CFO is an experienced comptroller of non-profits, large and small.
- The treasurer is a senior vice-president of a bank, member of a Foundation board, and former deputy state treasurer for the State of Missouri.
- FLF voluntary agrees to non-profit guidelines put forth by the independent party Guidestar.
- In 2013 FLF was accepted as member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability, www.ecfa.org. This ministry now has approximately 1,200 organizations with a combined income of $14 billion.
- All systems are in place to provide the financial and ethical integrity essential for a 21st-century ministry.